Start a group on uGetTogether
- A name for the group
- A description for the group - this should include everything a prospective member may want to decide to join the group. If the group has requirements and/or goals, they should be included as well
- Questions - these are optional, and can allow you to screen prospective members and/or allow members to share information with you and other group members
- Whether or not to automatically approve all who ask to join your group - if not, you, and/or people you designate would need to approve (or reject) everyone who applies to join
- The group's central location - a group (especially a travelling group) can have events all over, but this would be where the majority occur or start from (a city and state is enough)
- Which interests the group will pursue
Now you can click here to create your group and your profile in one step.
Or you can click here to register as a new user, after which you can navigate to the "Create Group" option in the expanded menu you will see when you are logged in.